Lynne has generously provided me with not only a copy of Sea Escapefor one lucky reader, but a copy of her first novel, Life Without Summer, for a second reader! Here's a summary from the publisher: Life Without Summer draws a haunting portrait of two women whose lives converge after a hit and run accident outside a school. Fans of Deep End of the Ocean and Good Grief will be transfixed by this novel about family, forgiveness and the struggle to find hope in healing.
- Leave a comment telling me which of the two books you prefer. Be sure there is a way for me to contact you.
- For extra entries become a Follower, Tweet, or blog about the giveaway.
- Open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Giveaway will close on Friday, August 13 at 11:59 PM, Eastern Time and winners selected via random integer generator.
- This review is one of many on the TLC Book Tour for Sea Escape. Definitely go check them out, because many are also having the same giveaway!