Mailbox Monday, hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page is a meme where folks share the yummy books that showed up at our doors! WARNING: Mailbox Mondays can lead to extreme envy and GINORMOUS wishlists!! This week I've highlighted the titles of the books that arrived in my mailbox.
READ: Lots completed last week because it was school vacation here in Massachusetts and I didn't have to work.
- Madonna of the Seven Hills by Jean Plaidy: Great story of Lucrezia Borgia's early years.
- The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation)by Lauren Willig: Sixth in the swashbuckling historical fiction "flower spies" series.
- Rumor Has it by Jill Mansell: Hysterical British chick-lit I'll be reviewing in July.
- The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponderby Rebecca Wells, author of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood books. This is her first stand-alone novel, just out in paperback. I'll be reviewing it next week for a TLC book tour.
- The Black Pearl by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles: Sixth in the Moreland Dynasty series that runs through British history. Covers the years of the Restoration.
- Sweet Misfortune by Kevin Alan Milne: ARC coming out in June. A nice love story about coincidences, fate, and divine intervention.
TO READ: I've got a few ARCs to read, and several books I'll be picking up from the library this week.
- The Blue Orchard by Jackson Taylor
- Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English by Natasha Solomons
- Cold Rock River by Jackie Lee Miles
REVIEWS: I got three reviews written in one morning this week! Woo Hoo!
- The Black Rose by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
- Sweet Misfortune by Kevin Alan Milne
- Farm Fatale by Wendy Holden (done!)
- The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder by Rebecca Wells (done!)
- Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell (done!)
To see other people's rreading lists, be sure to visit Mailbox Monday at The Printed Page, and It's Monday, What Are You Reading at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. I always find several goodies to add to my TBR through these memes!