It's Monday, What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through Books.This is yet another opportunity to make other bibliophiles jealous of the good stuff you got to enjoy the past week.
Laughed my way through Farm Fatale by Wendy Holden, the story of a young couple moving from London to a little village. I've got to get more of her books to read, especially for the beach this summer!
I read book 3 in the Moreland Dynasty by Cynthia Harrod Eagles, The Princeling, which I got from my library, as well as her well-researched I, Victoria, the fictional autobiography of Queen Victoria.
I got 1 book review written last week, Get Lucky by Katherine Center, but there's still a big pile staring at me. I even have them stacked right next to the computer for inspiration!
- Men and Dogs by Katie Crouch
- Beautiful People by Wendy Holden
- The Founding by Cynthia Harrod Eagles
- Watermark by Vanitha Sankaran (I'll be having a giveaway!)
- The Dark Rose by Cynthia Harrod Eagles
- Farm Fatale by Wendy Holden