From the back of the book:
Intrepid online journalist Sandy Saavedra lovers her anonymous life in Austin, Texas. When her magazine is sold to an internet gossip site, and the new editor decides Sandy should be the star reporter, she's suddenly thrust into a rather unflattering spotlight.
No matter how many passwords and aliases we use, there really is no such thing is privacy when you share your life online. Celebrities expect this, but what about the average person. Gwendolyn Zepeda's newest novel plays with this idea of public vs. private and what happens when those lines get crossed.
Lone Star Legendto all my bloggy friends. It will definitely make you think about what you write in your posts.
Little Reminder: Any Amazon purchase you make by following a link on Thoughts from an Evil Overlord puts a few pennies in my currently unemployed pocket.If you're buying something anyway, you can just click through here, first.
Official FTC Disclosure: I received no compensation for this review, other than the uncorrected Advance Reader Copy from Hachette Publishing.
GIVEAWAY INFORMATION: Each entry should be a separate comment. Comments that do not meet the requirements will be deleted.
- Leave a comment on this post, making sure there is a way for me to contact you.
- Become a Follower of the Evil Overlord. If you are already a Follower, just leave a separate comment saying so.
- Tweet or post to your Facebook page.
- Mention the giveaway on your blog.
- Giveaway will end Wednesday, February 10, 11:59 PM EST